Crime Stopper Poster Contest
Make Your School, Your World, A Better Place.
Use artwork and/or an original slogan that illustrates shared responsibility
for student safety and conduct. This is your contest and your voice matters.
- Open to all students in grades K-12. Elementary, Middle and High School art are judged separately.
- Entries must be originals of the student artist- do not use copyrighted materials and/or designs.
- Poster submissions should be no smaller than 8 ½ by 11 inches and no larger than 11 by 14 inches.
- Suggested mediums are as follows: crayon, ink, paint, markers, photography or digital media.
- All submissions must be two-dimensional.
- Keep with the positive theme. Do NOT include the Crime Stoppers logo.
- There are to be no images of guns, killing or drug paraphernalia in the artwork.
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conduct and Dress Code.
- Please encourage students to use bright colors, which reproduce better then pastel colors.
- Attach the below entry form to the back of each student’s art submission. Entries without completed, attached forms will be disqualified. Print neatly.
Awards: $100.00- First Place $50.00 – Second Place $25.00 – Third Place
See attached for more info.