Please note tutoring now includes select Tuesdays for Algebra 1. Here is the link to the district page:
Flagler District Tutoring
Please refer to the Athletics/PAL page for more information on sports offerings and registration.
- Students staying after school for school sponsored extracurricular events will report to study hall from 1:40-2:30 p.m. Study Hall is ONLY for students who are staying for tutoring, sports and other after school activities.
- Clubs and tutoring run from 2:30-3:30.
- Students can enroll in more than one afterschool program.
- Tutoring is Monday - Thursday from 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Pickup is between 3:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. in the Corral (car rider drop off and pick up area).
Parents are responsible for picking up students from afterschool activities. There will be an activities bus. Details about bus routes are forthcoming.
All programs and tutoring sessions dismiss at 3:30 p.m. Students will exit through the back of the school and will be waiting for parent/guardian at the student pick-up area through the North gate. Early pick up is at the front desk and parents must sign students out. Your student’s academic success is the focus of tutoring, therefore, remaining in tutoring for the entire session (2:30-3:30) is vital. Please plan to pick up the students from tutoring in back of the school at 3:30 p.m. Students attending an activity/club from 1:40-2:30 can attend another club from 2:30-3:30 if available, or sign up for tutoring.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.446.6732.