In order to provide the best support for each student in tutoring, we have implemented a few changes.
7/8 Math tutoring will be offered Mondays and Thursdays from 2:30-3:30.
Algebra and Geometry tutoring will be offered Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30.
NEW!! Matanzas Athletics Information: For Mustang Scholars Interested in Participating in Any Athletics Programs at MHS
Recreation League open to all girls, grades 4-8/March 18-May 11, 7-9 pm (Monday, Thursday, Saturday--One hour sessions), at Matanzas High School. All girls interested in playing, learning to play, or exploring volleyball as a sport of their future. Cost: $150.00 (payment plan option in two payments): Information and Sign up: March 4 and 7, 7:00-8:30 pm at MHS Gym.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please refer to the Athletics/PAL page for more information on sports offerings and registration.
- Students staying after school for school sponsored extracurricular events will report to study hall from 1:40-2:30 p.m. Study Hall is ONLY for students who are staying for tutoring, sports and other after school activities.
- Clubs and tutoring run from 2:30-3:30.
- Students can enroll in more than one afterschool program.
- Tutoring is Monday - Thursday from 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Pickup is between 3:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. in the Corral (car rider drop off and pick up area).
Parents are responsible for picking up students from afterschool activities. There will be an activities bus. Details about bus routes are forthcoming.
All programs and tutoring sessions dismiss at 3:30 p.m. Students will exit through the back of the school and will be waiting for parent/guardian at the student pick-up area through the North gate. Early pick up is at the front desk and parents must sign students out. Your student’s academic success is the focus of tutoring, therefore, remaining in tutoring for the entire session (2:30-3:30) is vital. Please plan to pick up the students from tutoring in back of the school at 3:30 p.m. Students attending an activity/club from 1:40-2:30 can attend another club from 2:30-3:30 if available, or sign up for tutoring.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386.446.6732.